In-store retailing can be improved with a whole range of new technologies.
Some of these are about taking out cost, some are for improving each store's financial performance
- and some help retailers engage with their shoppers better.
With all these software and technology options, the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is not always clear
- nor are the relative merits of the various suppliers' offerings.
Eksi has a set of analytical tools to help define the true cost of ownership over the system lifetime.
In addition, the Return on Investment (ROI) for any new technologies will require careful investigation and analysis.
Some benefits may be immediately realised, but other will take time.
Again, eksi takes an analytical approach to building a long-term P&L and Cashflow projection.
Eksi uses a combination of industry default data and project benchmarks as a basis for modelling.
Projections can allow for delayed impact, risk factors, uncertainty - including monte carlo simulation - for cost savings, cost avoidance and performance improvement.
EKSI can help you navigate you way through all these to identify what the potential impact may be for your business. Helping you get to the right decision faster.
Here are just a few store optimisation technologies, some established, some coming soon to a store near you.
- Augmented reality
- Bi-stable displays
- Competitor monitoring
- Compliance management
- Digital and OOH Signage
- Dynamic Promotions
- Electronic shelf-edge labelling (ESL, ESEL and epaper for retail)
- e-ink advertising displays, reusable animated media
- End-of-line and end-of-season clearance
- Footfall, dwell and demographic analysis
- Mobile Visual Services (MVS)
- Near Field Communications (NFC)
- Price Optimisation
- Product data enrichment
- QR Codes
- Real-time store-level stock prediction
- Retail revenue Management
- Smartphone and iphone interaction
- Store level planogram management
- Wastage reduction